Alexa Lee

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tagged!

20 Years ago
I was 4 years old.
1. I was shy
2. I played alot
3. I lived in Elberta

10 Years ago
I was 14 years old
1. I was in 8th grade
2. I hated school
3. I had started Choir

5 Years ago
I was 19 years old
1. I was in college
2. I met my Husband
3. I got engaged

1 Year ago
I was 23 years old
1. My baby was 1
2. We moved to Logan
3. Mike lost his job

This Year
1. Cooper turned 2
2. Julie was born
3. Mike got a job at Coca Cola

Yesterday
1. We went to the Aggie Homecoming Parade
2. We went to the Pumpkin Walk
3. We went to Grandma Wilsons

Today
1. We went to church
2. Played the Nintendo with cooper
3. Had a nap

Tomorrow
1. Do Laundry
2. Clean the house
3. Talk to B.A.T.C.

Next Year
1. Might get Pregnant?
2. Mike finish school
3. Move to SLC

2 comments:

Ginny Tanner said...

Hey! Of course I remember you. It looks like you guys are doing well. Congrats on your little ones, they are adorable! I've never seen that tag before and I really like it. It's great to hear from you!

The Blohms said...

Put on some halloween pics up. i want to see your kids all dressed up!