Alexa Lee

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

Moving

Well its that time again!

we are moving. but not far this time. We are moving in with the in laws. we are redoing the basement, putting in a kitchen so that will be nice. we are repainting, putting new carpet in all the works. it will be easier to do this while living there. plus it will be easier on me to be with family, when mike finally gets into school and me never being able to see him.

We hate to do it, but what do you do. and i just got put in primary. that is my favorite thing ever. i will miss it. and will miss everybody.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

When? I'm so sad you are moving! You'll have to keep in touch. If you are close enough, you should keep coming to playgroup!

Ty & Em said...

Where do your in laws live? I hate moving!!