Alexa Lee

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, March 30, 2009

Adventures

Well we had quite an adventure today... to start off i woke up and got the baby out of her bed around 10. Then it all started. i had this pain that went all around my waist, and down my right leg. So i hopped in the shower, hoping to ease the pain with the hot water...didnt work. well then we were thinking it was appendicitis. We called my doctor and told them what we thought it was. Well they told us to go straight to the emergency room. And boy was that the longest ride ever, the pain was getting worse.
We got to the ER. Come to find out I had Kidney Stones!! Yikes!!!
they hurt do bad. i have a big one about 6mm. and a whole bunch more in both kidneys.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

I feel your pain! I've had several kidney stones - even had to have surgery to remove one. They are no fun! Good Luck! I hope you are feeling better soon!

The Blohms said...

Oh my! I'm sorry. That's miserable.

Celeste said...

Oh no! That sounds terrible! I hope that you get it all taken care of without too much more pain. That doesn't sound fun at all!

Day Family Blog said...

So sorry! I hope that you are feeling better and that you won't have to pass them all.

Ty & Em said...

Oh I am so sorry!!