Alexa Lee

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Kamryn Jeane

She arrived on November 22. Yay!!
I thought this day would never get here!
We were scheuled to be at mountain view at 5:30am for a scheduled c-section.. we left here at 4:30 cause of bad weather..
I got all admitted and headed to labor and delivery, they were waiting for me :) Yay!
I got all hooked up, got my med. history done and iv in.. done with that at 6:15.. They werent coming to get me till 7:00.. so we wait :(

Im soo tired!!
finally they came in and got me so daddy got all dressed and ready in his gown. cute!!


They did my epidural.. i forgot how much that hurts :( but oh those meds are soo wonderful.. i was getting all prepped, had my oxygen mask on.. wondering when my husband was.. and in he walked.. oh good!


Kamryn Jeane Wilson was born at 8:03am wighed 6lbs. 15oz. 21" long.. with a full head of hair!!


Isnt she soo cute!!! Uncle Kevin and Aunt Tracy were our first visitors.. Thanks for coming!!


Cooper wasnt too sure about baby sister.. but Julie sure loves her!! She always asks to hold "baby Kamryn".
We are so glad she joined our family.. Love you!!

3 comments:

Day Family Blog said...

Yay your baby is here!! She is a cutie and I totally didn't recognize Julie. I thought wow I can't believe that hospital lets in cousins. She has grown so much. Anyway I hope you are doing well and getting as much sleep as possible. Take care!

Fowkes said...

Congratulations!! I can't believe you are already having another! Where does time go! Good luck and I hope all is going well!

Unknown said...

MJ looks so happy.