Alexa Lee

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas tag


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both. It is so much more fun to rip wrapping paper though:)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Fake. but i do like the real ones. the smell good.
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever. This year we put it up on November 2
4. When do you take the tree down? When I get around to it...
5. Do you like eggnog?Yes! Yummy!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?My Easy Bake Oven
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Husband.
8. Easiest person to buy for? My Kids, I love shopping for them.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes I do
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. I don't think I have ever heard of e-mailing them???!!
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf, Ploar Express
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? When ever we have money to go
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably. But I can't think of a specific time.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Wow what a question....EVERYTHING!!!
15. Lights on the tree? YES!! The kids love it and its so pretty :)...
16. Favorite Christmas song? hmm so many of those too... I love the whole Christmas album "The Forgotten Carols"
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel. Logan for christmas and then Elberta for new years.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Of course, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitson, Rudolph is the most famous one of all!
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Well at the moment we don't have anything on the top. i would go for eaither
20. Open the presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? most on christmas day. we always opened presents from grandma and cousins on christmas eve.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas shopping in all the maddness!! 22. Favorite ornament theme and color? well we have multi colored lights, red and green, blue, gold, and silver ornaments
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham, turkey, rolls, cheesy potatoes and basically anything put in front of me... with a few exceptions
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? hmmm thats hard cause I can't really think of anything that I really want except maybe a new car but thats not happening. So I guess to see my family happy... well and maybe some clothes :)
25. Favorite Christmas Tradition? We switch each year with families. we do the cousin thing the saturday before christmas and family soon after.
I tag anyone and everyone who loves Christmas as much as I do!!!

No comments: