Alexa Lee

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Husband Tag

What is your husbands name? Michael
How long have you been married? 41/2 years
How long did you date? 6 months
How old is he? He will be 29 in 2 weeks
Who is older? he is by 41/2 years
Who is taller? him
Who can sing best? i say he does just cause i love his deep voice
Who is smarter? him!!
Who does laundry? ME, and i love it
Who pays the bills? him
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who mows the lawn? lawn what lawn?? we don't have a house! but if we did I'm sure we would both do it and by both mainly him!
Who cooks dinner? Me, but he does when hes home
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Depends on the situation, we both come to our senses when we know we are in the wrong.
Who wears the pants? I would like to be able to say I do, just because I like to think I am in charge, but I think it is one leg me the other leg him.
I Tag whoever wants to do this!!!





1 comment:

Day Family Blog said...

wow so you love to do laundry, want to come and do mine :)