Alexa Lee

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5th Anniversary!!

Can you believe it! its gone by so fast.

its not actually til tomorrow, but i knew i would forget to post about it..
well we got married on august 20th 2004...for those of you who don't know the story..
we met on ldschat in about February, he asked me to come to Logan for valentines day. i said no, i had only known him for like a day. well he found some interest in me. he kept trying to pursue me. well we met up in march. he told me to pick somewhere, where i would feel safe to meet up with him, so i picked....home depot in Lindon. well from there we went to his brothers place and we went hot tubing. then him and his brother cooked me and his date dinner...stir fry. so good
then we dated for a little bit he would go down to my house, and i would go to Logan. the he proposed on May 20th, i told my mom that we were getting married like a month before, and she wouldn't get started on anything til i had a ring.
and we got married on August 20 in the Logan temple.




This was taken at bridal veil falls in Provo, UT






Not much has changed in five years...except maybe we have 2 kids and mike has lost some hair...hes gonna hate me for saying that.

but I love you mike!! Thanks for the best five years!

1 comment:

The Blohms said...

wow 5 years. Crazy thought. We've come a long ways from silly girls running around Elberta. Congratulations you guys!