Alexa Lee

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Kortney!

Well, its here again. today is my birthday. i am now a quarter of a century old.
i didnt do anything special for my b-day... mike has to work so we are celebrating on sunday. i did however, make me my favorite dessert....strawberry cheesecake. that i made from scratch...no store bought crap..
i came into the world at 2:32am. weighing 6lb. 11oz. 19.5" i was also a week late. i was supposed to be born on august 1st. my dad even took the week off, to be there for my mom. well i didnt come. so on the 5th he went back to work. and i came. ha ha sorry dad.

2 comments:

The Blohms said...

looks yummy! Happy birthday again!

Day Family Blog said...

How sad that your dad missed it. Turning a 1/4 of a century is a big deal! Sorry that your birthday celebration plans probably were ruined by the kidney stone incident :( Happy un-birthday!